Dear customer, as per art. 13 d. law decree 196/2003 (hereinafter T.U.), and in relation to the personal data which the Society Sardegne S.r.l. will have access to, we inform you that:
- Purpose of data processing.
The provided data is intended to the correct and complete performance of the required tourist service.
- Method of data processing.
- The treatment is performed through the operation or complex operations indicated in Art. 4 comma 1 lett. a) T.U.: collection, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
- The operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated instruments.
- The treatment is done by the owner and / or the persons in charge of the treatment.
- Providing data.
Any refusal to provide personal data mentioned in point n. 3. entails the impossibility to fulfill the activities referred to in point n. 1.
Data provision is essential for the execution of the requested service mentioned in point n.1.
- Data communication.
Personal data may come to the attention of operators and may be disclosed for the purpose mentioned in point n.1 to external staff, IRS experts and in general to all those public and private officers to whom this communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purpose mentioned in point n. 1.
- Transfer of data abroad.
Personal data may be transfer to any EU country or to other country with the aim mentioned in point n.1.
- Client's rights.
The art. 7 T.U. gives the client specific rights, such as receiving from the owner of the company the confirmation of the existance or not of personal data and their agreement to cooperation; the client has the right to know the origin of his/her data, the aim and the method of data treatment, the logic applied, identification of the owner and the persons who may have access to his/her information; the client has the right to receive updates, corrections and integration of his/her data, cancelation, changing in an anonimous way or blocking data treated under law violation; the owner of the company has the right to oppose, with correct reasons, to data treatment.
- Responsable for data treatment.
The responsable for data treatment is the society Sardegne S.r.l. located in the city of Cagliari, via San Benedetto n. 88